Sunday, February 5, 2012

This is an "Art" Post :)

So how would you all like to see some art by yours truly? Lots? Okay, I shall satisfy your craving, then.
This is Bovril in block-ed-ness, an art class project. Oh, excuse me, a Crafts project.
And here's another of the same type, but of a steaming coffee mug. Can you believe I only got 16 and 17 out of 20 points on these? I want to know how he grades *pouts in a corner because that means she's getting a "B" in that class, and she's a straight "A" student*
And now we have two completely random LBG comics. The first one is referencing the Bonus Chapter, and the second has no purpose at all.
And the very final one I spent all day on. It's for a contest, http://www.artedia.org/TakeItOutsideArtContestLabels.pdf  , and mine is only partly following the fishing or hunting theme. She went fishing, but the day was just so perfect that she had to lay down and enjoy it. That barking grass alone took at least an hour of coloring!
Hope you enjoyed this! 'Night all!

2 comments:

  1. I like it. I 'specially liked the last one. The grass was totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you! There are about five colors in the grass. And the other grass, too, with the cattails. She may or may not be wearing an outfit I have... mostly because the creativeness that come with designing your own clothes stopped after fifth grade when I quit making paper dolls. Oh, well.
    Thank you again. Wish me luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete